list serv help

From: Greg Donald (greg@destiney.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 11:42:08 EST

My server lost dns for several hours a couple of weeks back. Since then
I have made several unsuccessful attempts at getting back on the
linux-kernel list serv. As far as I can tell I was unsubscribed durign
my dns outage.

I started reading the available FAQs and came across the MX record
verfication form at http://vger.kernel.org/mxverify.html:

The results seem incorrect:
greg@destiney.com&SUBMIT=Submit+to+VGER.KERNEL.ORG">http://vger.kernel.org/cgi-bin/mxverify-cgi?DOMAIN=greg@destiney.com&SUBMIT=Submit+to+VGER.KERNEL.ORG

Testing MX server: mail.destiney.com

--- sorry, address lookup for ``mail.destiney.com'' failed;
code = Temporary failure in name resolution

But when I try my domain from any other server I have no issues:

firewall:~$ nslookup mail.destiney.com
Server: sun00bna.bna.bellsouth.net
Address: 205.152.150.254

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: destiney.com
Address: 207.65.176.133
Aliases: mail.destiney.com

+-(destiney@gateway)
+-(~)> nslookup mail.destiney.com
Server: 68.52.0.5
Address: 68.52.0.5#53

Non-authoritative answer:
mail.destiney.com canonical name = destiney.com.
Name: destiney.com
Address: 207.65.176.133

Can anyone help me to get back subscribed to linux-kernel?

Thanks in advance.

Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/public.key