Re: 2.5.20 swsusp: stop abusing headers with non-inlined functions

From: Linus Torvalds (torvalds@transmeta.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 15:43:47 EST

Hmm.. Which version of the kernel is this against? It doesn't apply to
clean 2.5.20 (which doesn't even have suspend.c), nor does it apply to my
current BK head with your previous patches installed.

Or does your mailer corrupt whitespace or something?

The difference seems to be one empty line. I applied it by hand, but I
wanted to point out to you that you're apparently generating patches
against some bogus kernel versions, and in general I will _not_ bother
with patches that don't apply cleanly.

                Linus