Re: isofs unhide option: troubles with Wine

From: Jeremy White (jwhite@codeweavers.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 12:05:57 EST

> possible rather than impossible. Question is - why was hide the default
> and what was that decision based upon ?

I agree with Alan - this is the key question.

I would further argue that silence in response to this question
suggests that there was no carefully considered reason;
presumably a good hacker just followed the spec, without considering how
these CDs are actually used.

It further suggests to me that I should prep a patch.

Thoughts? Screams of protest? Helpful tips on to whom I
should send the patch?

Thanks,

Jer