Oops report USB-OHCI

From: Martin Devera (devik@cdi.cz)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 09:48:35 EST

The Oops from ksymoops is attached. There is one warning
but the System.map was correct (I tested twice).
The problem is repetable - I tested on 3 computers. It occured
with two types of phillips camera and with modem.
On UHCI it works, with OHCO - Opti chipset is fails.
Kernel 2.4.18, no patches. Tested on Pentium and PII computers.
There is
kernel BUG at usb-ohci.h:464!
always before Oops. It seems definitely to be bug in kernel.
Probably TD/ED memory is freed twice ..

devik