Re: [OFF TOPIC] BK license change

From: Alexander Viro (viro@math.psu.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 13:30:14 EST

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002, Christoph Lameter wrote:

> The best thing would be to stop this egg-dance around open sourceness and
> release BK under GPL. This is wasting too much time. Trying to use a

1001st time, CHOICE OF LICENSE BELONGS AUTHOR OF CODE IN QUESTION, dimwit.
How many times should that be repeated until it sinks down?

> I do not even know how BK works and I am not interested ...
> just offended by ppl making access to development kernel source code
> difficult

... and who the hell would these people be? I _AM_ interested since
I'm not using BK and I'm working on aforementioned development kernel
source. Care to enlighten me?

Until you've got real arguments (ones that would include some proof
if the claims you've made) - fuck off and stop polluting l-k with
your drivel.