[ANNOUNCE] LDM 0.0.6 (Windows Dynamic Disks)

From: Richard Russon (ntfs@flatcap.org)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 10:42:21 EST

Hi All,

I've just released v0.0.6 of Linux-LDM which supports Windows Dynamic
Disks. Windows 2000 and XP have new partition scheme to support their
dynamic volumes.

The source can be downloaded from the project page:

  http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/downloads.html

This version should be pretty solid, but if you experience any problems,
please let me know. If there are no reports, I'll consider replacing
the old driver (2.4.10+) with this one.

Cheers,
    FlatCap (Rich)
    ntfs@flatcap.org