Re: [was: VLAN and Network Drivers 2.4.x]

From: Matthias Andree (matthias.andree@stud.uni-dortmund.de)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 05:19:19 EST

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Dax Kelson wrote:

> Uhhhh. What's up with the subject line? Somehow I suspect that it is
> related to MS Outlook and "embracing and breaking" standards.

MS Outlook should be configured to use English attribution and Subject
tags. It's possible, but not the default setting.

(Apart from that, Outlook should be precluded from mailing lists for
technical reasons, the most important being improper quote marks on
base64/quoted-printable encoded mails.)

--
Matthias Andree