Re: fbdev BK tree ready for testing.

From: Jes Sorensen (jes@wildopensource.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 07:20:49 EST

>>>>> "James" == James Simmons <jsimmons@transvirtual.com> writes:

James> Hi!

James> I just finished sending up the last large change I like to
James> send to Linus for the framebuffer changes. Since I can't test
James> all the possible hardware there I like to ask people to test
James> the BK tree out. Once I have positive reports I like to merge
James> it with Linus BK tree. Thank you.

James> http://fbdev.bkbits.net/fbdev-2.5

ARGH

If you want people to test out the patches, posting a bitkeeper only
URL is totally unreasonable!

This is exactly what caused the long flame on linux-kernel the other
day ;-(

Jes