To:Manager: Your Components supply partners from China

From: Su Xiao (info@dadao-group.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 01:17:31 EST

Note: Could you please forward this important information to your Manager responsible for Purchasing. Thank you !

Dear Manager,

   Very glad to get contact with you.
   We are a professional industrial components supplier from China. Our products include Aluminum Diecasting, Magnets, Plastic Injection and other iron and steel components.
.
   1. All our plants are ISO9002 certified with excellent quality;

   2. Our price are around 50-80% of the international market prices by using the low costs manpower in China. This will improve your profit level and market competitiveness significantly;

   3. Our strong production facilities will ensure you timely delivery.

   For detailed information, please visit our website:
   http://www.dadao-group.com

   We wish to establish partner business relationship with your esteemed company and help to offer you the best resources from China.

   We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries.

   Thank you and best regards!

   Su Xiao
   International Marketing Manager
   China Jiangsu Complete Machinery Equipment Co.
   Room 2006, 120 Shanxi Road,
   Nanjing, China 210009
   Tel:+86-25-3325825, 3307888-7521
   Fax:+86-25-6630354