[2.5.7 and before] Input strangeness

From: Sebastian Droege (sebastian.droege@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 11:35:12 EST

Hi,

I have a Cherry USB keyboard (the one with the integrated USB hub) and in current 2.5 kernels I can't use NumLock, CapsLock and ScrollLock
Whenever I press the CapsLock key for example nothing happens (no LED gets enabled on the keyboard), BUT CapsLock is enabled
This problem solves sometimes after some uptime... sometimes not
Maybe it has something to do with this message:
hid-core.c: ctrl urb status -32 received
which seems to be called in hid_ctrl(). But there are no other references to hid_ctrl() in the whole kernel tree

Complete dmesg output appended

Bye