Re: Problems using new Linux-2.4 bitkeeper repository.

From: Jeff Garzik (jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 11:28:46 EST

James Bottomley wrote:

>jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com said:
>
>>Through the magic of BK :)
>>

>>Just do a 'bk pull' on my marcelo-2.4 tree. Since it is based on the
>>original linux-2.4 tree just like Marcelo's tree, I was able to merge
>>from my 2.4 line to his 2.4 line.
>>

>Well, I tried this, but it just gave me a slew of initial rename conflicts.

This is normal, you just need to accept the remote changes for all those
new/renamed files. BitKeeper doesn't support doing this automatically
for all files, so I had to highlight the expected BitKeeper response in
another window, and then click <paste> on my mouse around 300 times...
(~300 new files)

    Jeff