Linux 2.4 bitkeeper repository

From: Christoph Hellwig (hch@caldera.de)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 10:06:57 EST

Hi Larry & Peter,

the Linux 2.4 repository at linux.bkbbits.net is orphaned short after
it got created. Ist there any chance we could see continguous checkins
for it?

I think it might be a good idea to get it automatically checked in once
Marcelo uploads a new (pre-) patch as part of the kernel.org
notification procedure (is this possible, Peter?).

If there is no way to automate it I would volunteer to do the checkins,
but for that I'd need write permissions to the repository.

        Christoph