Re: Disgusted with kbuild developers

From: Cort Dougan (cort@fsmlabs.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 17:19:38 EST

You're not going to get sympathy from this list for having your work "blown
apart" by Linus. Fix the problems that are holding things up or give up on
it. The current system, CML1, does function so you have to accept you're
pushing CML2 up a hill.

} So I'd have to generate a custom version for him. I used to have the
} machinery to do that by parsing magic comments in my master file.
} Until Linus blew it apart.