2.5.5pre1 /drivers/block/rd.c using nr_sectors

From: Holzrichter, Bruce (bruce.holzrichter@monster.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 17:07:49 EST

Not sure if your the one to contact, but compiling 2.5.5pre1 errored out
compiling the ramdisk driver in /drivers/block/rd.c because it is still
using bi_end_io with the nr_sectors Argument. I simply removed the
nr_sectors arg to make the kernel compile past that point. I don't know if
that's the right route to go, but wanted to let someone know.

Thanks,
Bruce H.