Re: [SUCCESS] Linux 2.4.18-rc1

From: David Woodhouse (dwmw2@infradead.org)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 16:36:13 EST

tarreau@aemiaif.lip6.fr said:
> I also attach the .config used. To resume it, there are :
> - 526 options set to "y"
> - 831 options set to "m"
> - 81 options not set (arch dependant...)

Cute. Eric - can you confirm that if you drop this .config in place with
CML2 and run 'make oldconfig', nothing gets changed? Or at least justify
individually any changes which _do_ happen.

In fact, a useful test suite would be to make randomconfig, then oldconfig
with CML2 and CML1, verifying that there are no changes.

--
dwmw2