Stack information ...

From: Damien Touraine (damien.touraine@limsi.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 06:45:17 EST

II would like to know if there is any way in Linux to monitor the stack
of the current program ?
Ie : I would like to get the adress of the first element of the stack,
the adress of the last one, the full size of the stack and so on.
Is-there a doc on the web on how to manage the stack ?

Moreover, I would also like to know how to get the information on the
virtual memory used by the current process (the size of memory currently
used by the process) ...

Friendly
    Damien TOURAINE