OT: people sending shit to lkml

From: Aaron Smith (yoda_2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 23:26:34 EST

I'm going to be forced to fuck someone up if they don't quit subscribing
LKML to all kinds of shit and trying to force it into random loops.

If anyone has ideas concerning this, let's get a thread going.

--
--Aaron

"Afghanistan proved that expensive precision weapons save innocent lives, and we need more of them."