Re: doubt on auto tuning in 2.4 kernels

From: Akarapu Mahesh (mahesh_a6@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 03:28:34 EST

Hi Eric,
Thanks for the info. I tried changing the values of tcp_wmem and tcp_rmem to
highr values but still the advertised window from the receiver starts from
5792 bytes and the throughput is limited. I am not sure if there is any
method to increase the receiver adverstised window to higher values.. Do you
know any information on this.

bi
mahesh