Re: 2.4.17 Oops, maybe LVM ?

From: Faux Pas III (fauxpas@temp123.org)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 08:47:25 EST

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 09:07:48AM +0000, Joe Thornber wrote:

> Do you have any other reason to suspect LVM ? eg, have you tried
> it successfully on a non-LVM device ?

It seems to only crash reliably when I pull a file off the filesystem
that's on the lv, but I haven't been at all scientific in determining
that. =) I'll try to kill it without LVM being in the picture.

> have you tried it without the acls patch ?

Yes. Still crashes under the same conditions with the 'eth0: Abnormal
interrupt' bit, but the oops might be very different. I'll try to get
an oops with a vanilla kernel...

--
Josh Litherland (fauxpas@temp123.org)