Re: [reiserfs-dev] 2.5.4-pre1: zero-filled files reiserfs

From: Luigi Genoni (kernel@Expansa.sns.it)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 12:13:18 EST

I run slackware 8.0.49, and there was no log replaying.
The corruption is the one we are talking about since some days,
file are fille of 0s instead of their supposed content.

Please, note that before reboot I had no problems accessin the file, and
they resulted corrupted after reboot.

I usually restore corrupted file, so I should keep one fopr you, I think.

Luigi