New Input Layer Error?

From: Sebastian Dröge (sebastian.droege@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 09:21:30 EST

Hi,
when I boot any kernel with the new input layer I get following "errors":

hid-core.c: ctrl urb status -32 received
and
usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout

My USB controller is one of the first Intel UHCI controllers and my USB devices are one Cherry USB keyboard with integrated hub and an IntellyMouse Explorer... (yeah I know it's from MS... but who cares? it's a good mouse)

Attached you find my .config and the full dmesg output
Currently running kernel is 2.5.4-dj1 but this messages appear with every kernel since the new input layer was included

BTW: the mouse and keyboard currently work, so the messages aren't very critical ;)

Bye