Re: A7M266-D works?

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 16:48:02 EST

> >- The BIOS appears to misconfigure the PCI setup badly, so badly I've
> > been sticking in PCI quirk fixups to make some drivers work
> Which board rev are you using ?
> I have 1.03. No problem with PCI so far. All cards that I tried worked just
> fine.

Check PCI register 0x4C if bits 1 and 2 are clear your board is not running
in a PCI compliant mode and anything may happen. In paticular since memory
and PCI ordering is not preserved you may see corruption and failures. Most
devices don't have that dependancy but a few do - and break horribly.

Alan