Re: APIC error on CPU0

From: Kristian (kristian.peters@korseby.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 14:11:08 EST

Zwane Mwaikambo <zwane@linux.realnet.co.sz> wrote:

> Mikael Pettersson submitted a patch which fixed that for me, its
> definately in 2.4 mainline. Which kernel is in Debian 3.0?

Hm... That's strange. When I disable serial console on ttyS0 (in inittab) linux will suspend correctly. Although this APIC error on CPU0: 00(40) appears though. Also my one and only fan in my power supply spins down completely. So the box will get quite hot after some minutes in standby mode... Maybe a hardware problem...

Thanks anyway. ;-)

*Kristian

  :... [snd.science] ...:
 ::