2.5.4, cs46xx snd, and virt_to_bus

From: Tom Gall (tom_gall@vnet.ibm.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 13:09:43 EST

Hi All,

  Well forgive me for not being up on the lastest news but from building
2.5.4 kernel for my box, which uses the cs46xx.c sound driver, it would
appear that virt_to_bus and bus_to_virt has gone the way of the do-do.

  What's the correct method now?

  Be nice to get this cleaned up....

  Regards,

  Tom

--
Tom Gall - [embedded] [PPC64 | PPC32] Code Monkey
Peace, Love &                  "Where's the ka-boom? There was