Hallo Big Brother

From: FateSWarm (org.0www@www0.org)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 09:40:39 EST

Hallo Big Brother,
     My linux system runs like a champ and it's all thanks to you. Thanks!
It's a year before I first tried linux and now everything works faster and
it's more stable than before. Just wanted to say THANKS to you all and
express my belief that you've chosen the best direction.

Thanks,
FateSWarm

ps. only make those graphics guys do more cleaning on their
dri/glide/mesa/kde/gnome mess to see more games porting in :)