Re: 2.5.4 Compile Error

From: Robert Love (rml@tech9.net)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 01:50:01 EST

On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 01:36, John Weber wrote:

> I understand all this, but thread is not a pointer.
> So shouldn't it be t->thread.esp ?

You are right, I missed this.

The fix is to change it to `((unsigned long *)tsk->thread.esp)[3]' but
we also still have to fix the dependency problem, which means moving it
out of processor.h. Andrew Morton just posted a patch to move it to
process.c, I think he has it right. Give that a try.

> *(p + (3*sizeof(p))) ?

Right ;)

        Robert Love