Re: pull vs push (was Re: [bk patch] Make cardbus compile in -pre4)

From: David Lang (david.lang@digitalinsight.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 16:07:48 EST

I just set this up between a couple machines at work and one thing we
ended up doing to get it to work was to generate a key without a
passphrase on it to use for syncing, otherwise the ssh on the machine
inititing the connection wanted a password to start the connection. you
also need to do the stuff mentioned for the receiving end so that it
doesn't ask for a password.

David Lang