Re: [bk patch] Make cardbus compile in -pre4

From: David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 05:14:52 EST

and if you keep doing this you will also need to cleanup and implement the
'hardlink for identical files' idea that was batted around a year or so
ago, otherwise with all the copies of the linus tree with a few K of
patches from different developers you'll start to notice the storage space
used, even at today's drive prices :-)

David Lang