[bla-bla-bla... penguin and others...]patch against 2.5.3-pre6 to make it to be compiled [sorry for my english.. ik...]

From: Evgeniy Polyakov (johnpol@2ka.mipt.ru)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 08:56:19 EST

Here it is...

I don't look into the discussion about great penguin and other... because
it is a BULLSHIT. ALL my patches, including even two strings typo was
commited into the TREE, but without any credit. So, i don't care about
people, who want to see "bla-bla-bla fixed by ABSD" in ChangeLog... I work
in this direction only because i like to do it, and all others, who only
want to be included in linuxtoday.com newslatter, are suckers. Sorry for
such comparison, but... it is true until you make me change my mind. I
know, that many BIG and GOOD changes was not included into the TREE... But
i don't care about it. Maybe because of exactly me didn't that patches...
Maybe... But maybe because SOMEONE don't want to include it into the
TREE... Maybe... I don't know, but it is not my task for now... Now i and
you must improove Linux OS and not something other. Please work and stop
flooding.

But I know exactly, that someone will ALWAYS work with LINUX, only because
this someone like to do it. And please don't talk about something magic in
this. The only thing that can be done is "Maintainers tree", which is
already done some years ago...

So, you'd better work and improve Linux OS.
Simply don't care about complains...

        Evgeniy Polyakov ( s0mbre ).