posted write buffer flush took morethan 3 seconds ... looping

From: Mr. James W. Laferriere (babydr@baby-dragons.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 18:56:04 EST

        Hello All , The last lines I get to see before the below
        continously spews on the console are .
        This happens with both linux-2.4.17 release & pre7 .
        Attached are a ver_linux, lspci -v & ca t/usr/src/linux/.config
        for your veiwing pleasure . Yes I did do a cursory search of this
        maillists archive . Tia , JimL

PPP generic driver version 2.4.1
Linux agpgart interface v0.99 (c) Jeff Hartmann
agpgart: Maximum main memory to use for agp memory: 440M

(possibly other messages ... But I don't get to see them)

posted write buffer flush took morethan 3 seconds
posted write buffer flush took morethan 3 seconds
posted write buffer flush took morethan 3 seconds
posted write buffer flush took morethan 3 seconds
posted write buffer flush took morethan 3 seconds
posted write buffer flush took morethan 3 seconds
posted write buffer flush took morethan 3 seconds
posted write buffer flush took morethan 3 seconds
posted write buffer flush took morethan 3 seconds
posted write buffer flush took morethan 3 seconds
       | James W. Laferriere | System Techniques | Give me VMS |
       | Network Engineer | P.O. Box 854 | Give me Linux |
       | babydr@baby-dragons.com | Coudersport PA 16915 | only on AXP |