CIPE vs. GPLONLY_

From: brian@worldcontrol.com
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 20:03:17 EST

top# insmod /lib/modules/2.4.17/misc/cipcb.o
/lib/modules/2.4.17/misc/cipcb.o: unresolved symbol sk_run_filter
/lib/modules/2.4.17/misc/cipcb.o: Note: modules without a GPL compatible license cannot use GPLONLY_ symbols

running CIPE 1.5.2 I get the error above. Should I be bother the
CIPE people with this? Or is this some kernel thingy that needs
to be dealt with?

I remember reading on l-k a few times some stuff about GPLONLY_
but I have no idea what to do now that I've run into whatever
the problem is that is caused by this?

CIPE is a GPL'ed program.

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@worldcontrol.com>

Copyright (c) 2002 By Brian Litzinger, All Rights Reserved - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/