Re: Patch: linux-2.5.2-pre7/drivers/cdrom additional kdev_t fixes

From: David Dyck (dcd@tc.fluke.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 16:34:50 EST

I had been testing 2.5.2-pre11 and earlier, but hadn't looked at
reading from my cdrom for a while. Yesterday I created examined several
large cdrom sets that had been readable earlier and they read partially
but get read errors. These same cdroms can be read reliable on
2.4.18-pre3 using the same hardware, and are readable on other
PC's runing older kernels.

Has anyone else seen cdrom read errors with 2.5.2-pre* kernels?

 David