__FUNCTION__ - continue

From: Vladimir Kondratiev (vladimir.kondratiev@intel.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 12:11:44 EST

Hello,
I am continue looking at __FUNCTION__ use in context where it
concatenates with another string. This time I attached little patch that
just fixes /include subtree. This patch do not change format of messages
printed, it just uses __FUNCTION__ as gcc 3 suggests.
Patch is against 2.4.18-pre3

All /include subtree is fixed, except /include/asm-mips/system.h (it
requires small changes in /arch/mips/kernel/traps.c)

I will come with separate fix for it, it's easy to do, I just wonder
whether this issue is interesting and patches going to be used.
Otherwise, I don't want to spend time for this technical and not very
interesting work.

P.S. Marcelo, if you are reading it - your opinion, is this issue worth
the effort?