[patch] Cramfs

From: Bradley (bradb@cs.stanford.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 19:54:27 EST

This is a patch that applies cleanly to 2.4.17 and 2.5.1. It only
touches cramfs stuff. It fixes cramfs kernel support and the mkcramfs and
cramfsck programs to work with big-endian machines, by swabbing where
necessary. Thus, big endian and little endian machines create and read
little endian cramfs data (what the documentation suggests should happen).

We've been using these changes on our big endian machines for a while, and
have used Daniel Quinlan's stress_cramfs script to test the changes on
i386 as well. It would be nice for us bigendianites to have this in...

Thanks,
Bradley Bozarth