This patch against 2.4.17 (although it should apply to virtually any 2.4.x
kernel) represents an accumulation of bug fixes for the 53c700 drivers:
- Alter the Main Makefile to list 53c700_d.h (a scripts generated file) rather
than 53c700-mem.c (which is no longer produced) as removable on clean.
- change from readl/writel to __raw_readl/writel. This is primarily for the
- Add in a missing size initialisation for request_bufflen on SCSI automatic
sense requests. This caused the pci_unmap_single to fail and led to an
accumulation of mappings in the bus MMU.
- Changes the scripts code to explicitly clear ATN and then ACK for pre
command messages. This was causing a basic INQUIRY failure on a CDRW.
- adds a missing mca_set_adapter_name to the D700 driver.
- Updates the lasi700 driver to sync with the current parisc tree.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon Jan 07 2002 - 21:00:25 EST