The CURRENT macro

From: Michael Zhu (mylinuxk@yahoo.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 16:34:55 EST

In Alessandro Rubini's book Linux Device Driver(Second
Edition), Chatper 12, he said that "By accessing the
fields in the request structure, usually by way of
CURRENT" and "CURRENT is just a pointer into
blk_dev[MAJOR_NR].request_queue". I know CURRENT is
just a macro. Where can I find the definition of this
macro?
I just don't know how to get the struct request from
the request_queue(a request_queue_t struct). CURRENT
points to which field in the
blk_dev[MAJOR_NR].request_queue? Thank you very much.

Michael