Re: [ANNOUNCE] HotPlug CPU patch against 2.5.0

From: Kimio Suganuma (k-suganuma@mvj.biglobe.ne.jp)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 19:17:00 EST

Hi,

As you mentioned, CPU online caused panic when MTRR was on
on my system. I've only tested with no MTRR configuration. :-(
I'll investigate the problem but I'm not sure I can find
a resolution. (I know nothing about MTRR... )
Does anybody have an idea for the problem?

Thanks,
Kimi

--
Kimio Suganuma <k-suganuma@mvj.biglobe.ne.jp>