Re: [reiserfs-list] reiserfs remount problem (Re: Linux 2.4.17-rc2)

From: Gary White (linux-kernel@netpathway.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 13:57:52 EST

Same problem here, but fixed with reiserfsck --rebuild-tree ...

> Is your reiserfs root partition 3.5 or 3.6 format? (can be checked in
/proc/fs/reiserfs/.../version

Mine is 3.6.26 but I don't have that info in my proc...Show info not
compiled in kernel

> Try to boot of different media (rescue disk/CD) and run resiserfsck on
your root partition,

Did so and found errors

> is there any errors? If yes - then fix them (with reiserfsck
--rebuild-tree probably),

Ran reiserfsck --rebuild-tree and system now boots

> Is your root partition big?

No, 4GB