The direction linux is taking

From: Eyal Sohya (linuz_kernel_q@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 00:20:44 EST

I've watched this List and have some questions to ask
which i would appreciate are answered. Some might not
have definite answers and we might be divided on them.

1. Are we satisfied with the source code control system ?
2. Is there enough planning for documentation ? As another
poster mentioned, there are new API and we dont know about
them.
3. There is no central bug tracking database. At least people
should know the status of the bugs they have found with some
releases.
4. Aggressive nature of this mailing list itself may be a
turn off to many who would like to contribute.