Re: Missing Configure,help entries need filling in

From: M. R. Brown (mrbrown@0xd6.org)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 10:49:10 EST

* Eric S. Raymond <esr@thyrsus.com> on Sat, Dec 01, 2001:

> We're down to 120 missing help entries. If you can fill some of these
> in, please send me a patch for Configure.help.

CONFIG_MAPLE_KEYBOARD

Say Y here if you have a Sega Dreamcast-compatible keyboard. This includes
the myriad of third-party PS/2-to-Dreamcast convertors.

CONFIG_MAPLE_MOUSE

If you have a Sega Dreamcast-compatible mouse say Y here. This includes
the myriad of third-party PS/2-to-Dreamcast convertors.

M. R.