Re: USB-OHCI + USB broken in 2.4.14/15pre2?

From: Linus Torvalds (torvalds@transmeta.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 01:17:24 EST

In article <3BF735A6.E7E67ABD@webit.com> you write:

>I tried to "recover" this behavior by temporarily patching
>ohci_pci_resume() so that it does a brutal hc_restart(ohci) instead of
>nothing when detecting this "odd PCI resume" situation - without any
>success.

I would suggest trying to do a "pci_enable_device(dev);" at the very top
of ohci_pci_resume(). It sounds like your suspend/resume doesn't
re-enable PCI interrupt routing, and doing the device enable will make
the kernel re-route the interrupt for you.

If that helps, please send me the tested patch, and forward it to the
appropriate USB people too.

                Linus