Re: graphical swap comparison of aa and rik vm

From: safemode (safemode@speakeasy.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 01:10:24 EST

I decided it would be nice to see the actual swap io as well. since
allocating and writing and reading are two different things.

http://safemode.homeip.net/si-swap.png (max 24508)
http://safemode.homeip.net/so-swap.png (max 118132)
http://safemode.homeip.net/bi-swap.png (max 24536)

finally, i redid the swap one i have posted before. This time it has correct
scaling. Because of this you'll see a final dropoff of the aa's graph to 0,
disregard it, as well as all of the 0 data in the other graphs as they're
there to keep scale correct. Everything after 52 seconds in the aa graphs is
filler.

http://safemode.homeip.net/swap.png (max 290740)

All of these are larger than before due to the larger dimensions of the graph
files. feel free to mirror them if i end up not being fast enough.