SiS/Trident Sound Driver

From: Cef (cef@optushome.com.au)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 05:51:41 EST

Found this and didn't have time to mail it from work..

Someone has a problem typing in numbers. Given the number of typo's I've seen
corrected in previous versions of the trident driver, it's not totally
suprising, but annoying none the less.

Haven't checked if it fixes my problem, but I do know that it had no chance
of working with the wrong PCI Vendor ID.

--
Stuart Young - (aka Cef) - cef@optushome.com.au (Home) - sgy@amc.com.au (Work)