Re: VM

From: David Lang (david.lang@digitalinsight.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 11:14:03 EST

Daniel, I think the suggestion isn't to break out the differences in a
bunch of config options, but rather to do something like duplicating all
files that are VM related into two files, foo.c becomes foo.aa.c and
foo.rik.c at that point your config file either uses all the .rik files or
all the .aa files and both would be in the same tree, but not interact
with each other.

yes, there would be a lot of duplication between them, but something like
this would let people compare the two directly without also having all the
other linus vs ac changes potentially affecting their tests.

David Lang