Re: linux-2.4.13..

From: christophe barbe (christophe.barbe.ml@online.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 02:39:05 EST

Normally we send only failure reports but after the 2.4.11 and 2.4.12 I
would like to thank you, Linus, for you dedication.
I enjoy the linux kernel as a OS user and as a source code reader (as
far as I can).

2.4.13 builds and boots perfectly for me.

Christophe Barbé ...

PS: If the DMCA and other scary stuff bother you too much, what about
exiling in Paris in France ;-)