Re: Linux 2.2.20pre10

From: D. Stimits (stimits@idcomm.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 18:30:12 EST

Luigi Genoni wrote:

> That means USA are not a democracy anymore, but a elegible oligarcy!
> that is exactly what you wrote!
>
> If it is so, stop to call you a democracy.
> but, untill USA citizens call USA a democracy, and they
> go to vote, people have the power to change things. Real problem is
> INFORMATION!
> Alan is right with what he is doing. But we should do something so that
> ALL USA citizens will be informed!!!

Who told you the USA was a democracy? Never has, never will be. It is a
democratic republic. ENORMOUS difference.

I consider it supportive that someone outside the USA is "drawing the
line". The buck has to stop somewhere. The sooner the s*it hits the fan,
the better. The damage caused by excess corporate influence is one place
that needs a line drawn, and politicians willing to join in creating
collateral damage against their own people in some demented and wrong
idea of real security is another ("hey, son, you have a wart on that
finger, better amputate the arm").

D. Stimits, stimits@idcomm.com