ext2 vs. ext3?

From: M. Edward Borasky (znmeb@aracnet.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 13:52:19 EST

Can I get a management-level (features and benefits, traderoffs, etc.) guide
to the differences between the ext2 and ext3 filesystems? I just loaded Red
Hat 7.1.94 aka 7.2 beta aka Roswell on my system and it offered me the
choice, with no guidance as to the tradeoffs.

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, Chief Scientist, Borasky Research
http://www.borasky-research.net

Relax! Run Your Own Brain with Neuro-Semantics http://www.borasky-research.net/Flyer.htm