Re: VIA 686b Bug - once again :(

From: Federico Sevilla III (jijo@leathercollection.ph)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 12:37:02 EST

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 at 17:05, Stefan Smietanowski wrote:
> You should be aware of that 3ware is dropping all their IDE RAID
> controllers so if you want it, buy it fast. They're going out of
> production. That is... if you want a product that won't be supported
> RSN.

Eh? This is interesting. I haven't heard of anything like this before, and
can't find anything in their website. Maybe you can point me to where you
got this bit of information? Rather alarming because I've got a 3ware
controller myself.

Thanks.

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo@leathercollection.ph
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.