Re: Help! Unkillable "dd" in kernel 2.4.9

From: William M. Shubert (wms@igoweb.org)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 12:34:23 EST

Oops, just checked the red hat kernel source, found that my bug has been
fixed there. Caused by a leak of preallocated raid1 buffer headers.
Apparently fixed in the Alan Cox kernel series. Dang, wish I'd known
about this fix before I used the vanilla 2.4.9 raid1 system!

Bill Shubert (wms@igoweb.org) <mailto:wms@igoweb.org> http://www.igoweb.org/~wms/ <http://igoweb.org/%7Ewms/>