Re: %u-order allocation failed

From: Seth Mos (knuffie@xs4all.nl)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 15:31:38 EST

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Rik van Riel wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Seth Mos wrote:
>
> > This happens using either 2.4.10-xfs or 2.4.11-pre3-xfs.
>
> Ohh duh, IIRC there are a bunch of highmem bugs in
> -linus which are fixed in -ac.

Fitting XFS onto a -ac kernel should be fun :-(

I will try this over the weekend or get a redhat kernel going which is
also -ac based. That would come in handy for other people using XFS since
a lot are using highmem in combination with this fs.

> Can you reproduce the bug with an -ac kernel ?

I am not that good/fast at patching. Expect something over the weekend :-)

Bye
Seth